Thursday, August 21, 2014

Breakfast for Dinner

My favorite meal of the day is breakfast. I would eat eggs, bacon, and toast every day if I could. I am not a fan of sweet things in the morning, but I can eat them once in a while. We have breakfast for dinner here like every other week because it is something my nephews actually like. So today for dinner I made scrambled eggs, pancakes [with homemade syrup], and bacon. It was all fantastic and I loved the recipe I found for the pancakes. I went to www.allrecipes.com and searched "pancakes" and made the highest rated one.

Pancakes

Homemade Syrup

1 c. sugar
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. water
1 T maple extract [optional]
Pin it here

1 comment:

  1. You're just amazing! (Also, yes, breakfast is the most awesome meal of the day. By far. Grits. ;))

    ReplyDelete